Cascade Pacific Action Alliance has been busy!
- We are working hard to get the CPAA website up and running. The new site will feature, among other things, an up-to-date calendar of events and meetings. Please excuse our mess as we continue to add content.
- CPAA’s Phase II application was due in early August. We dedicated significant time and energy putting together an excellent application in order to receive up to $5 million for capacity building funds.
- A consumer seat was filled for both the CPAA Board and Council.
- Health Management Associates was chosen as a new vendor to help develop a robust project plan.
- A shared learning was presented at the Council meeting about funds flow from KPMG, a firm in New York that has experience in DSRIP projects.
- Work groups met last month to develop an approach in project areas.
- Interviews for several new staff positions began last month. We have hired 2 Program Support Specialists and a Bi-Directional Integration of Care Manager. Welcome!
- Staff attended the quarterly ACH convening in Lake Chelan to learn more about data expectations, project planning, and how to use a health equity lens.